We've created a handy ring size guide that you can easily print in the comfort of your home. To determine your ring size, you can either measure your finger with the sizing tool on top of our guide, or you can compare one of your rings with the circles on the bottom of the page.
Printable Ring Size PDF Guide
Our printable PDF guide offers
an accurate way to get the
When printing the sizing guide, please make sure your printer is scaled to 100% or actual size, not stretch to fit.
Sizing Tip and Tricks
- When measuring your finger, the ring should be snug enough that it won’t fall off, but loose enough to slide over your knuckles.
- The size of your finger can vary depending on the time of day and the temperature. For the most accurate result, we recommend you measure at the end of the day, and avoid unusually hot or cold days.
- Keep in mind that fingers on the dominant hand are usually larger than your other hand.
- If you are an in between size, it’s always better to size up. We can always include a selection of ring adjusters with your order, just leave us a note on the checkout-page.
- Diet can affect your finger sizes, remember that salty foods and alcoholic beverages can make your fingers swell.
Ring Conversation Chart