We accept all major credit cards, including Visa, Master Card, American Express and Interact and Pay Pal. We have also recently introduced Apple and Google Pay. You will see all these options listed on the checkout page.
We offer multi-currency on our website. The currencies that are available are Canadian Dollars (CAD), United States Dollars (USD), Euros (EUR), and British Pound Sterling (GBP).
1. For order to United States and Canada there is are no customs duties, and taxes are already applied at check-out according to the province / state of the shipping address.
2. For international orders outside of North America, there may be customs duties incurred on your shipment depending on your country’s laws. From our experience, most packages are delivered without additional charges.
* Please note that international duty is completely out of our control, as each country has their own regulations. Please check what the import limits are for your country. If you need help finding the information, let us know and we will help anyway we can.
Please rest assured that your confidential information, including payment information is encrypted with the highest level of commercially available encryption protection.
Absolutely! We are always happy to work with our clients for any size orders. Please get in touch with us through our contact page and we will get back to you shortly.
To keep your jewelry's brilliance as the day you got it, it's important to show it some love.
- We recommend that you remove your jewelry when washing hands, showering and swimming. This way, you can avoid harsh chemicals found in chlorinated water and cosmetic products such as perfumes, lotions and hairspray. It's best to apply these products first and let them dry before wearing your jewelry.
- We also recommend that you remove your jewelry before going to bed as this can put extra pressure on the prongs and the stones.
- As with all jewelry, protect them from knocks or dropping them as this can loosen the stones or scratch the metal over time.
- Store your jewelry away from moisture, preferably in an airtight jewelry box or a small ziploc bag and the box it came in.
For more care tips, please visit our Jewelry Care Page.
The best way to find out your ring size to is have your finger professionally measured at a jewelry store with a sizing tool.
We also have a printable ring size guide that you can use to measure your finger. Please see the link at this page.
If you don’t have access to a printer, you can download a ring sizer app from the App store for your smart phone or tablet. There are a few free ones if you search ‘ring sizer’. All you have to do is place a ring that fits you well on your screen, and it will tell you the size.
As an online jewelry store, sizing is incredibly important to us and all of our rings are true to size. We use North American sizing standards on our website. If you know your ring size in another standard, please see our sizing page for a handy Ring Size Conversion Chart or contact us and we will gladly help you with the conversion.
At Trove we only use quality materials that will not turn your skin green or cause any discoloration. All of our jewelry is made with solid 925 Sterling Silver and we finish them with either rhodium for extra shine and durability, or a thick layer of gold or rose gold Vermeil.All of our Sterling Silver pieces have the hallmark "925" stamped on them, meaning that they are certified Sterling Silver.
Jewelry that cause skin discoloration is often 'Fashion Jewelry' made with a high copper or nickel content or an inexpensive alloy.
Sterling Silver is a precious metal that is both hypoallergenic and safe against the skin. Unlike gold-fill jewelry, our pieces are made with precious metals all the way through.
Since most of our rings are only available in full sizes, we suggest you size up and ask us to include some ring adjusters in your package. If you are not familiar with them, they are made of clear rubber, and roll on the base of your ring to help with the fit. They are very comfortable to wear too. Just leave us a note at check-out, and we will be happy to include a selection for you.
Unfortunately, we don’t do any custom work. We are more creative and create more interesting designs when there are no limitations. In addition, it can take months for an idea to evolve into a finished piece. No one wants to wait that long! However, we are open to suggestion and co-creating new designs into future collections. Feel free to send us your ideas and we can collaborate together.
The way you burn your candle greatly affects its performance and longevity. To get the most out of your candle, please follow the steps below:
- Before each burn, it is important that you trim the wick to 1/4" so that the candle burns down slowly and evenly.
- The first burn is the most important because it creates a 'burn memory'. Please allow it to burn for at least 2 hours, or until the melted wax reaches the edge of the jar. By creating this wide 'burn memory' your candle will burn down properly and have a greater fragrance throw.
- Any wax or soot residue on the sides of the jar can be wiped away easily with a paper towel after each burn.
- As with all container candles, try to leave about 1/4" of wax at the bottom of your candle to avoid the glass from overheating. On rare occasions, this overheating can cause the glass to shatter.
- Never leave a candle burning unattended.
- Keep your candle away from children, pets and flammable objects.
From the start when we began making Trove candles, we were committed to creating non-toxic candles that are free of any harmful additives.
Our candles are made with premium 100% soy wax grown in the United States. Soy wax comes from soy beans, therefore they are naturally non-toxic and biodegradable. Another advantage of using 100% soy wax is its long burn time compared to paraffin wax and 'soy-blend' waxes.
To scent our candles, we use phthalates-free fragrances that are infused with essential oils.
The wicks in our candles are braided 100% cotton that are free of harmful metals like lead and zinc.
Our candles burn for up to 50 hours. To ensure a long burn, regularly trim the candle's wick to 1/4".
Because we use 100% soy wax, our candles don't have the same scent throw as candles made with paraffin. Trove candles are designed to gently fill a medium sized room without having an overwhelming synthetic feel. They have just the right amount of scent for personal enjoyment and relaxation.
Soy candles burn longer than paraffin candles because of their lower melt-point. Since they burn at a lower temperature, the wax lasts longer and the fragrance oils don't burn away too quickly.
All of our candles are vegan. We are proud to report that neither we nor our suppliers use animal by-products or engage in animal testing.
We generally process and prepare your order on the same day or the next business day at the latest. If you would like to make changes to your order, get in touch with us as soon as possible and we will do out best to accommodate the change. Unfortunately, if your item has already been shipped, you will have to return it to us once you receive it. Please visit our Returns & Exchange page for more information.
The best way to get in touch with us is through our contact us page.
Absolutely! We've made the return or exchange process as easy as possible. Try your purchases in the comfort of your own home. If you changed your mind, you have 30 days from receiving your item(s) to contact us to process a return. All we ask is that your item is returned in new and unused condition, and in their original packaging.
Please note that shipping charges are non-refundable.
To find out more, visit our returns and exchange page or fill out our contact us form.
Once your order arrives in our studio, it can take 3 to 5 business for us to process the return. We will send you a copy of the refund receipt once your refund has been processed.